Største dating side Frederiksberg cam caught crime sex video
Its prosperity increased when the merchant- and trade association Guds Legems Laug was established in 1481, facilitating trade with the Hanseatic League, The king frequently visited the town, where he held court and stayed in the old Aalborghus.
The herring fishery linked Aalborg to the East coast of England, across the North Sea, both in commercial competition and cultural exchange.
Budolfi Church, now a cathedral, dates from the end of the 14th century and Aalborghus Castle, a royal residence, was built in 1550.
Today, Aalborg is a city in transition from a working-class industrial area to a knowledge-based community.
The distance to Copenhagen is 412 kilometres (256 mi). Aalborg's position at the narrowest point on the Limfjord made it an important harbour during the Middle Ages, and later a large industrial centre.
In 1530 a large part of the town was destroyed by fire, and in December 1534 it was stormed and plundered by the king's troops after a peasants' revolt known as the Count's Feud led by Skipper Clement. From the 1550s to the 1640s, as a result of increased foreign trade, Aalborg enjoyed great prosperity, second only to that of Copenhagen.
Trænregimentet, the Danish regiment for army supply and emergency medical personnel, is also in Aalborg.
Aalborg University Hospital, the largest in the north of Jutland, was founded in 1881.
The privileges were extended by Eric of Pomerania in 1430 and by Christopher of Bavaria in 1441.
The town prospered, becoming one of the largest communities in Denmark.